Seventh Generation Free & Clear Diapers
Features & Benefits:
- Introducing protection for all prints, now available on Seventh Generation Free and Clear diapers
- Our hypoallergenic diapers are made for sensitive skin without chlorine, lotions, or fragrances
- Disposable diapers with an ultra-absorbent core for premium leak protection
- Absorbs 100%! A fresh diaper completely absorbs a typical tinkle amount when tested in a laboratory
- 0% chlorine bleaching! The fluffy absorbent core of our diapers is not processed with chlorine
- Meet our troop of friendly, forest-loving animals whose habitats our FSC® Certified Diapers work to protect, three engaging characters will join you on your diapering journey
For more than 25 years we have been thoughtfully formulating safe & effective plant-based products that work. Our goal is to protect and nurture a healthy and safe home for your family, and all of the families that share this planet. Even the animals you see on our packaging. Forests are home to almost half the world’s animal species - by making FSC certified products and sourcing RSPO certified Palm Oil, Seventh Generation is helping to protect and maintain healthy habitats for the animals that depend on them, like Audrey the Owl. By choosing Seventh Generation household products, you are making a smart choice for you & your family.
Unbleached wood fluff pulp, sodium polyacrylate, polypropylene, adhesives, polymer spandex, polyurethane, inks, pigments*.
*The color of disposable diapers is typically achieved through the addition of pigments. This is also true for the brown layered materials in Seventh Generation Diapers.
Made in USA