Kid's One Food-Based Multivitamin
Vitamins to Support Healthy Growth
- Nourishing vegetable juice complex and essential nutrients for healthy growth*
- 15 Million CFU probiotics support normal digestion and promote immunity*
- Delivers important nutrition kids may not get from diet alone*
- Promotes brain, bone, heart, and eye health*
Kids don't always get all the nutrients their growing bodies need from the foods they eat. Kid's One can help fill in the dietary gaps. Each chewable tablet contains a complete profile of vital nutrients to support brain, bone, heart, eye and immune health* including 4,000 IU of vitamin A (160 percent DV), 100 milligrams of vitamin C (250 percent DV), 400 IU of vitamin D3 (100 percent DV), 100 milligrams of calcium, 200 micrograms of folic acid (100 percent DV), and a vitamin B complex for brain, bone, heart, eye, and immune system health*.
Vegetable Concentrates and Herbal Tonics Support and Soothe
This formula includes nutrient-dense kale, spinach, dandelion greens, beets and spirulina. A selection of herbal tonics (equivalent to 100 milligrams of herbal powder), including mineral-rich stinging nettle along with ginger, chamomile, and peppermint, gently soothes the stomach*.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.