Natural Foods Active Woman's Multi
An active lifestyle, especially one that includes regular exercise requires significant energy and nutritional support. Oftentimes women who are active may fall short when it comes to meeting their daily nutrient requirements. In addition, physical activity, work, and other components of an “active” lifestyle increase an individual’s requirement for most essential nutrients. Our Active Woman’s Multi is a comprehensive, well-balanced formula that includes high levels of B-complex vitamins, antioxidants as well as major and trace minerals. This formula provides all essential nutrients and is balanced with a synergistic combination of herbal extracts and other plant compounds to help support optimal health and wellness.†
Features and Benefits
- High potency multivitamin-mineral formula designed for the “active” lifestyle.
- Rich in B-complex vitamins, antioxidants, calcium, magnesium, and trace minerals.
- Botanical extracts demonstrated to help support female health and wellness.
- Contains several patented and trademarked ingredients, all backed by scientific research.
- Contains iron and folic acid, along with GLA and botanical extracts such as dong quai, black cohosh, chaste berry, soy isoflavones, and uva ursi, to help support female health and well-being.†
Patented and Trademarked Ingredients
- L-OptiZinc™, the most clinically studied form of zinc available. L-OptiZinc™ is the only patented form of methionine-bound zinc, an essential trace mineral required for numerous vital cell functions, including growth and development, healthy skin and nails, reproduction, as well as supporting healthy vision and immune function. L-OptiZinc™ is the only zinc compound shown in studies not to deplete the important trace mineral copper, which supports the cardiovascular, skeletal and nervous system.†
- ChromeMate™ is an oxygen-coordinated niacin-bound chromium complex that plays an important role in supporting healthy insulin function, maintenance of healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels.†
- SoyLife® is a clinically studied premium soy isoflavone extract. SoyLife® contains a range of ingredients from soy germ, rich in isoflavones. SoyLife® offers the complete spectrum of natural soy compounds which support women’s health, bone health, heart health.†
- FloraGLO™ lutein offers the purest form of lutein available. Lutein has been extensively studied and demonstrated to have significant benefits in eye and skin health.† Clinically studied FloraGLO™ lutein has been shown to help support healthy vision, particularly as it relates to the macula portion of the eye. Note: macular degeneration is a leading cause of age-related vision loss.†
- Protykin™, a well-studied plant extract that contains high levels of natural trans-resveratrol which supports healthy estrogen levels.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.