Hyland's 4Kids Sniffles 'n Sneezes
How about shortening your child’s cold and reducing its severity? The active homeopathic ingredient, Zincum Gluconicum, in Hyland’s 4 Kids Sniffles & Sneezes is clinically proven to do just that. Doesn’t this sound like a holiday gift? Runny noses will run away. Sneezes will be snuffed. The common cold will feel a little more uncommon!
- Relieves Runny Nose, Sore Throat, & Sneezing
- For Children Ages 2-12 Years
- Safe and Gentle Formula
- All Natural Active Ingredients
- No Aspirin, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Pseudoephedrine, Dextromethorphan, Artificial flavors, Dyes, or Parabens
- Contains Zincum Gluconicum – clinically proven to shorten the duration of a cold and reduce severity
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold including sneezing, cough, watery eyes, runny nose and sore throat.
Active Ingredients & Purpose:
Aconitum Napellus 6X HPUS
sneezing, watery eyes, sore throat with sudden onset
Allium Cepa 6X HPUS
red, watery eyes, runny nose with irritating discharge
Gelsemium Sempervirens 6X HPUS
sneezing, headache, sore throat, cough
Zincum Gluconium 2X HPUS
runny nose and sore throat
“HPUS” indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Acacia Gum, Lactose N.F.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if:
▪ Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
▪ Inflammation, fever or infection develops
▪ Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101˚F)
▪ Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
There have been no reports of interactions between this product and ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.