- All Items
- Starwest Botanicals Arnica Oil
Starwest Botanicals Arnica Oil
Arnica Infused Herbal Oil
Our premium quality Arnica Flowers (Arnica montana) are infused into our cold-pressed Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, resulting in a richly blended herbal oil.
About Our Infused Herbal Oils
Infused herbal oils are oils that have been steeped with dried botanicals for a period of time until the oil takes on some of the properties of that herb. Rich, toning, and exceptionally powerful, these herbal oils have a multitude of therapeutic uses, each with their own unique aromatic scent.
- We both manufacture and source only the finest quality products from highly regarded suppliers from all around the world, many of whom we’ve worked with for decades.
- Our In-house Quality Control Laboratory has experienced technicians to provide a complete and thorough product analysis of all of our infused herbal oils.
Arnica contains a host of active components, and is the perfect oil to massage into the skin after exercise or strenuous physical activity for a soothing rub.
- Herbal infused oils make a wonderful addition to homemade salves, ointments, lotions, and other body care products.
- They can also be incorporated into massage oils and homemade soaps.
- You can even add them to a warm bath.
Ingredients: Arnica Flowers (Arnica montana) infused in Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Warning: For external use only. Do not use on open wounds or broken skin.
Packaging: To preserve and maintain their beneficial properties for years, our 4 oz infused herbal oils are packaged in light resistant, dark glass amber bottles with a pressure sealed lid and a taper seal poly liner. This elegant bottle is the perfect way to protect light-sensitive liquids, like essential oils, because the dark amber glass helps prevent light degradation. If stored properly, Starwest Infused Herbal Oils will maintain a minimum 2 year shelf life.