- All Items
- Aura Cacia Grapeseed Oil
Aura Cacia Grapeseed Oil
- Absorbability – Grapeseed oil is fairly stable and nearly odorless. It notably high in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid. This contributes to its absorbability and weight.
- Nourishing – Grapeseed oil contains an excellent balance of skin-supporting compounds like oleic, palmitic, and stearic fatty acids.
- Protecting – Aura Cacia Grapeseed oil is rich in vitamin E, which promotes moisture that protects the skin.
- Penetrating – Grapeseed oil’s light and absorbent feel makes it an ideal choice for heat-building friction massage as it absorbs quickly.
- Versatile – Grapeseed oil is lightweight and affordable – it can be used on its own or to dilute other fatty oils.
- Sustainable – Aura Cacia Grapeseed oil comes from grapes that are thrown away during the wine making process.