- All Items
- Aura Cacia Frankincense Essential Oil in Jojoba
Aura Cacia Frankincense Essential Oil in Jojoba
- Frankincense essential oil is regarded as a peaceful and connecting essential oil. In diffusion, it’s considered meditative and soothing. It is popular in winter diffusions and inhalations, and it has strong seasonal and holiday associations.
- Frankincense essential oil is highly viscous, and its color is yellow or greenish. Its aroma is deeply balsamic and resinous. Sweet lemon or green apple-like notes add complexity to the overall aroma profile of quality frankincense.
- Frankincense essential oil blends well with sandalwood, pine, geranium, lavender, neroli, bergamot, orange, basil, cinnamon, camphor, vetiver, jasmine, myrrh and rose.
- Modern usage finds frankincense essential oil valuable in many applications — from skin care, to bath and massage blends, to targeted topical applications. It is also found in foot applications, chest balms, perfumes, soaps, lotions and cosmetic applications.
- Frankincense is generally considered a base note.