Natural Foods Clean Fit 100% Pure Creatine Monohydrate Powder
Small amounts of creatine can be manufactured by the body, mainly in the liver and kidneys. This creatine is then transported through the blood to skeletal muscle, which requires it for peak performance. Unfortunately, the amount of creatine shown in clinical research studies to help support and improve exercise performance, muscle protein synthesis, and related functions is much greater than what the body can produce and what we consume in our diets. This is where supplemental creatine as creatine monohydrate comes in. Several grams of supplemental creatine monohydrate can provide significant support to working muscles and has been shown to increase performance, strength, and muscle mass. Most of the research on creatine has used high quality, pharmaceutical grade creatine monohydrate. Our creatine monohydrate is manufactured by a recognized world leader in creatine research, development, and manufacturing. We offer this brand of creatine as it is the one most commonly used in research studies and has been proven effective in athletes and also in those individuals who are just looking for that “edge” that will help them achieve their fitness and athletic goals.†
- The purest pharmaceutical grade creatine monohydrate manufactured according to the most stringent standards in the industry.
- Consistently tested and shown to be free of creatinine, dicyandiamide, and dihydrotriazine, impurities typically found in poor quality creatine products.
- Manufactured via a patented process that provides the highest quality finished product; one that has been used in more research studies than any other creatine in the world.
- Provides 5 grams of pure creatine monohydrate per serving (teaspoon).
- The 8 strains used in this formula have been studied for their ability to support gastrointestinal and immune health.†
- Creatine monohydrate serves as a source of phosphate groups. This enables the body’s main energy source (ATP) to be maintained at optimal levels.†
- Optimal levels of ATP, particularly in muscle tissue helps support and enhance performance, and muscle “stamina”.†
- Scientific research has verified that creatine increases muscle strength, lean body mass, and muscle energy while accelerating energy recovery during intense exercise.†
- Studies show creatine monohydrate may help reduce muscle fatigue by reducing the buildup of lactic acid in muscle tissue following activities, exercises, etc. that require short bursts of maximum energy.†
- Helps support more intense training which further improves strength and muscle growth by delaying muscle fatigue. (Creatine regenerates ATP-energy to increase muscle working time in anaerobic activity).†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.