Natural Foods CoEnzyme Q10 50 mg Softgels
- 50 mg
- 60 Softgels
ATP (or adenosine triphosphate) is the main molecule that serves as an energy source for all biochemical and physiological processes in the body. ATP is manufactured via a complex process in a tiny part of the cell known as the mitochondria. Within the mitochondria, CoQ10 plays a major role as part of the electron transport chain, the major metabolic pathway for making energy in every cell. The process of electron transport produces free radicals that may cause damage to healthy cells. CoQ10, as an antioxidant, helps neutralize these free radicals, helping to support the continued function of the mitochondria and other important cellular components.† CoQ10 has been extensively studied for its ability to support the heart muscle and cardiovascular function.† Additionally, CoQ10 has been shown to provide benefits to individuals taking cholesterol-lowering medications, as these medications have been shown to reduce blood levels of CoQ10.†
- Sourced from Kaneka, a world leader in the research and manufacturing of CoQ10.
- Processed through natural fermentation; not synthetic.
- Identical in structure to the ubiquinone produced in the body.
- All-trans CoQ10 (most active form), no cis isomers.
- Available in three dosages, based on individual needs and health status.
- Easy to swallow soft gel capsule.
- Since cellular activities are dependent upon energy, CoQ10 is essential for the efficient functioning of nearly every cell in the body.†
- Cardiac (heart) cells, muscle, and cells of the liver have a significant amount of mitochondria and a very large energy requirement. CoQ10 is vital to the energy-producing processes that help maintain normal, healthy heart, muscle and liver function.†
- As a fat-soluble antioxidant, CoQ10 helps protect the cell membrane, LDL cholesterol, mitochondria, and DNA from free radical damage.†
- CoQ10 has been shown to support normal, healthy cardiovascular function including healthy blood pressure, efficient heart muscle contraction as well as protection against free radical damage.†
- CoQ10’s ability to enhance energy production and provide antioxidant support helps provide support for healthy neurological function as well as normal, healthy cell growth.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.