Starwest Botanicals Comfrey Oil
Organic Comfrey Infused Herbal Oil
Made from the finest Organic Comfrey Leaves, then infused into our cold-pressed Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, resulting in a richly blended herbal oil.
About Our Infused Herbal Oils
Infused herbal oils are oils that have been steeped with dried botanicals for a period of time until the oil takes on some of the properties of that herb. Rich, toning, and exceptionally powerful, these herbal oils have a multitude of therapeutic uses, each with their own unique aromatic scent.
- We both manufacture and source only the finest quality products from highly regarded suppliers from all around the world, many of whom we’ve worked with for decades.
- Our In-house Quality Control Laboratory has experienced technicians to provide a complete and thorough product analysis of all of our infused herbal oils.
Comfrey contains a host of vitamin and minerals, and can be beneficial as a bath oil to help soothe skin.
- Herbal infused oils make a wonderful addition to homemade salves, ointments, lotions, and other body care products.
- They can also be incorporated into massage oils and homemade soaps.
- You can even add them to a warm bath.
Ingredients: Organic Comfrey Leaf (Symphytum officinale) infused in Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Warning: For external use only. Not to be used during pregnancy. Not to be used while nursing. Do not apply to broken or abraded skin.
Packaging: To preserve and maintain their beneficial properties for years, our 1 fl oz, 4 fl oz, and 16 fl oz Infused Herbal Oils are packaged in light resistant, dark glass amber bottles with a pressure sealed lid and a taper seal poly liner. This elegant bottle is the perfect way to protect light-sensitive liquids, because the dark amber glass helps prevent light degradation. The 1 gallon sizes are packaged in a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) jug, with a tight-fitting plastic lid to help protect contents from moisture and air. If stored properly, Starwest Infused Herbal Oils will maintain a minimum 2 year shelf life.