- All Items
- Symbiotics Colostrum Plus
Symbiotics Colostrum Plus
Symbiotics Colostrum Plus features key natural Immune Factors such as Immunoglobulins, which are types of proteins that are used by the immune system to identify and neutralize foreign objects, as well as Lactoferrin, which is a multifunctional protein and Proline-Rich Polypeptides, which have a very powerful effect in actively modulating the immune response.
• The Immune Factors found in Symbiotics Colostrum Plus have a dual action effect, working in the bloodstream, as well as in the GI tract, by maintain healthy intestinal flora in a normal GI tract. Under the Symbiotics label, minimum levels of these important Immune Factors are verified by laboratory testing.
• Quality and Purity Assured. Our colostrum is sourced exclusively from the first milking of cows not treated with rBST at USDA Grade A Dairies. All colostrum is laboratory tested and verified free from pesticides and antibiotics. Each bottle is double sealed for quality and safety. If either seal is broken or missing, do not use and call 1-800-421-1830. Close tightly and store in cool, dry place (below 75ºF), away from heat.
• Warning: If you have a physician-diagnosed health condition, consult your doctor before taking this product. Discontinue use if you experience adverse reactions and consult your doctor.
• The FDA has determined that there is no significant difference between cows treated with rBST and those not treated.