Natural Foods Bone Broth Protein Powder
Bone broth has probably been a part of the human diet since we learned to harness fire and invented vessels to cook meat and bones. During this time, our bodies have developed very efficient ways to digest bone broth and utilize the nutrition found within it. Our bodies find it deeply satisfying, and easily digestible. The primary protein source in bone broth is collagen, which our bodies utilize to maintain healthy skin, connective tissue, and joints, but also to help build and maintain healthy muscles and organs. It’s also a rich source of amino acids, including essential ones, and minerals such as iron. And due to its glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid content, bone broth may also support healthy joints.†
- 20g of protein per serving.
- Contains Type I & Type II collagen peptides.
- Perfect for Paleo and Keto-type diets.
- Low in carbohydrates.
- Delicious Chocolate and Vanilla flavors.
- Dairy, Grain, Soy, Nut, and Gluten-Free.
- Helps support the growth and maintenance of lean muscle tissue.†
- Helps support healthy muscles and muscular function.†
- Amino acids from protein provide the very structure of DNA, and therefore play a critical role in the development, growth, and health of all anatomical structures of all forms of life.†
- Proteins are vital for building and maintaining cardiovascular, pulmonary, neurological, muscular, ocular, intestinal, hepatic, and many other tissues.†
- Required for creating the two primary proteins in skin, collagen, and elastin.†
- Improves strength and exercise performance.†
- Reduces recovery time between exercise sessions.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.