- All Items
- Nature's Answer Black Walnut & Wormwood
Nature's Answer Black Walnut & Wormwood
- Nature's Answer Black Walnut and Wormwood Extract is Super Concentrated with 2,000 mg Active Ingredients Black Walnut and Wormwood is Holistically Balanced and promotes Overall Health and Wellbeing This is a Combination Extract Herbal Supplement that is Gluten-free and Alcohol-free
- Black Walnut, also known as Juglans Nigra is a tree found in North America. Its hull contains many active ingredients including omega-3 fatty acids, sterols, tannins and iodine.
- Black Walnut developed strong protection for its seeds/nuts. The green hull of black walnut contains several potent chemicals, strong herbicides, fungicides, and vermicides, including Juglon. Wormwood developed strong protection for its leaves and flowers. Among other chemicals, wormwood also contains Thujon, a potent toxin/vermicide, virucide, an antibiotic.
- Black Walnut, also known as Juglans Nigra is a tree found in North America. Its hull contains many active ingredients including omega-3 fatty acids, sterols, tannins and iodine. Wormwoom, also known as Artemisia absinthium is a perennial shrub-like plant of the aster family (Asteraceae). Some of the active substances found in wormwood are thujone, silica, tannins, flavonoids, and inuline. It also contains absinthin and anabsinthine.